6 MILE RIDE
Time & Location
About The Event
• Early registration and shirt pick-up is available from 5-7PM on Friday, June 14th at the United Way, located at 31 East Clay Avenue in Muskegon.
• Registration packets will include the course map, wrist bands, emergency contact list, dollar off coupons for Pigeon Hill Brewery and 18th Amendment for Friday and Saturday, and gear for those who placed an order.
• Registration/Check in will also be available from 7- 8:45 a.m. on Saturday morning outside of the Baker College Culinary Institute on the corner of 3rd Street and W. Clay Avenue. This will also be the start line for Ride United.
All routes start and finish at the Baker College Culinary Institute, 336 West Clay Avenue, adjacent to Hackley Park in downtown Muskegon. Look for our blue and white United Way signs and inflatable finish line on Clay Avenue near Third Street.
Please note: The Farmer’s Market will be open and downtown will be busy. Some roads will be closed for Taste and Ride.
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION TIER 1$25$250$0
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION TIER 2$25$250$0
- SPONSORED RIDER - NOWAK$0$00$0